Sunday, February 1, 2009
at
5:50 PM
|
There are several different ways of constructing a lot of this simple GUI based apps. I'm trying to come up with a standard way to do certain ones of the same kind. Here are the steps I've followed to make a Tab Bar Controller.
1) Write the code first (I followed this tutorial)
2) In the GUI, drag a Tab Bar Controller item
3) Add views
4) Make a connection from Tab Bar Controller (New Referencing Outlet) to the Tab Bar App Delegate
5) Make a connection from the Outlets (In the Tab Bar Delegate connections) to the physical on screen items
6) For each on screen item, make sure it's Outlet delegate is the Tab Bar delegate.
That should be it.
1) Write the code first (I followed this tutorial)
2) In the GUI, drag a Tab Bar Controller item
3) Add views
4) Make a connection from Tab Bar Controller (New Referencing Outlet) to the Tab Bar App Delegate
5) Make a connection from the Outlets (In the Tab Bar Delegate connections) to the physical on screen items
6) For each on screen item, make sure it's Outlet delegate is the Tab Bar delegate.
That should be it.
Posted by
JP
0 comments:
Post a Comment