Monday, February 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM |  
The SDK has several templates to help make some of the coding/linking up easier. I know I've rehashed these first two tutorials a dozen times but I 'm going to do it again using templates.

For a simple view you can use a view based template. Create a view based template project and you'll be presented with many things already set up. The code is similar to the code from the first tutorial except you're given more to start with. Also in the interface builder you don't have to link up as much. All you have to do is link the things you put on the view to the files owner.

I tried figuring out the Tab Bar template and could not. I think for now I'll stick to making these from scratch as it will help enforce some good programming practices.

Check out this book by the way, I like it so far.
Posted by JP

0 comments: